- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 6 months to 1-year related experience and/or training.
- Possess a current forklift operator’s license, or be able to provide proof of previous forklift operator’s license.
- Interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to operate a hand-held calculator.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- The employee regularly works in outside weather conditions. The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and is frequently exposed to wet or humid conditions and vibration.
- The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Frequently required to communicate and occasionally required to climb or balance
- The employee is also regularly required to sit when operating equipment.
- The employee will be subject to varying weather conditions including rain, snow, ice, wind, heat and cold
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly use arms and legs to get into and out of forklift multiple times a day.
- Use hands, wrists, and arms to operate forklift and use legs and feet to push forklift pedals.
- Regular exposure to moving mechanical parts, airborne particles and vibration.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Valuing Diversity of our Workforce and Offering a Drug Free Workplace